Virtual Visits is now available with Infinity Primary Care
All Infinity locations are now accepting Virtual Visits for their established patients. Virtual visit is a way providers can communicate with their patients by delivering a seamless video experience on any device. If you are interested in a virtual visit please contact your provider.
Virtual Visits are great for: ( for other visit types please call your office)
- Cough and Colds
- Eye Infections
- Sinus Problems
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Chronic Pain Follow-up
- Attention Deficit Disorder(ADD) Follow-up
- Medication Questions or Refills
- Urinary Tract Infections(UTI)
- Sore Throats
How it works
- Schedule appointments: Schedule your virtual visit directly with the front desk staff ( in office or over the phone)
- Confirm your info: Check your email or text message to log in and confirm your information.
- Have your device ready: Use either a computer, tablet or smartphone and be sure to allow both the camera and microphone.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure you are connected hard wired or WiFi (is my wifi button on ). Open the link in Safari or Google Chrome
- Payment for the visit: Yes, You will be prompted to enter your copay value or a rate may already be in there that is determined by your insurance coverage. Please know your office visit copay before joining your visit, so you can enter the correct value.
- See your providers: You can log in up to 10 minutes before your virtual visit .
Frequently Asked Questions
Please do not join your visit late. If so, you may receive a text from your provider that you have to call the office and reschedule for an office visit.
Why Can't I Join Early?
There is an allotted amount of time before your scheduled visit in which you are able to complete your pre-visit requirements If you are attempting to join a little early, don't worry. You can run a quick Test on your device to ensure you are ready to go. If your provider joins first and you have completed your pre-visit requirements, you will be brought to the visit room to see your provider.
After Visit Survey
We may call you after your Virtual Visit and ask you some questions about your experience. We would appreciate your input so we can continue to improve your Virtual Visit experience.
How to Join Your Visit