We are here to assist you with your billing and payment related questions.
You may contact us using our secure patient portal. If you would like to speak with us directly we are available Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM EST at 734-464-8300 please select option 1.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Deductible and How Does It Affect Me?
- An annual deductible is the dollar amount you must pay out of pocket during the year for medical expenses before your insurance coverage begins to pay.
- For example, if the policy has a $500 deductible, you must pay the first $500 of medical expenses before the insurance company begins to pay for any services.
- What is the difference between a copay and co-ins
- Coinsurance, like a copayment, is a form of cost sharing for health services or prescription drugs between insurance companies and the insured. Unlike copays, which are flat fees, coinsurance is a percentage of the cost for a health service or prescription drug paid by a member after they have reached their deductible
- CCOF-What is it and how can it benefit me?
- CCOF is Credit Card On File
- We have implemented a policy which maintains your credit card information securely on file with Infinity Primary Care, PLLC. You will be asked for a credit card at the time you check-in.
- In providing us with your credit card information, you are giving Infinity Primary Care, PLLC permission to automatically charge your credit card on file to pay co-pays, deductibles and balances you owe after your insurance company has paid their portion and notified us of the amount that is your responsibility. You will receive a statement that will indicate the amount due and we will deduct that amount from your card 10 days later. At that time, any remaining balance owed by you will be charged to your credit card, and a copy of the charge will be mailed to you upon request. This in no way compromises your ability to dispute a charge or question your insurance company’s determination of payment.
- Having a Credit Card on File will provide you with a no hassle way of keeping your account up to date.